- Select development of just four homes
- Living Room & Study
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Five bedrooms
- Family bathroom & two en-suites
- Double garage & parking
- Good sized garden
- Call now to view!
A SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF JUST FOUR 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOMES IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION JUST TO THE NORTH OF EMSWORTH, HAMPSHIRE.
The Spinney is an elegant new development of four individual 5 bedroom detached homes set close to the beautiful open spaces of Hampshire, West Sussex and the South Downs National Park.
Perfectly positioned to give you the very best of countryside and coastline living, The Spinney also has Emsworth just down the road. The town has a history that goes all the way back to Saxon times but today is considered the gateway to Chichester’s famous harbour. What’s more, this is a place designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is loved by everyone from sailors and naturalists to artists, writers, walkers and, of course, residents.
Designed, constructed and specified without compromise, each of our four stunning new homes is styled to do justice to these beautiful surroundings. We know you’ll love them and living life at The Spinney.
• Quartz 20mm work surfaces and upstands
• Integrated appliances to include, Bosch 50/50 fridge and freezer, induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave, dishwasher
• LED Under unit lighting to wall units and plinth lights
• Plumbing for washing machine
• Stainless steel sink with Bristan mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Super-efficient gas boiler, which operates the under floor heating, and hot water within your home(wet system)
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor
• Bathroom and En-Suite to have heated chrome towel rails
• Insulated to latest building regulation standards to create an energy efficient, cosy home
CLOAKROOM, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Roca white contemporary sanitary ware
• Bristan taps
• LED down lights
• Vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom and En-Suite (Where possible)
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom
• Porcelanosa full height tiling to Bathroom and En-Suites
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED downlights to Cloakroom, Kitchen Area, Bathroom and En-Suite
• External lights to front and rear
• Power and light points to Garage
• TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest Bedroom
• Internal doors to be Oak ‘Mendes’ with chrome door handles
• Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathroom and En-Suite.
• UPVC double glazed white windows
• Outside water tap (cold)
• Rear patio
• Close boarded fence boundaries (See plans)
• Block paved drive and Development roads.