- **ONLY 3 PROPERTIES REMAINING**
- Five bedroom, three bathroom detached new build home
- Exclusive private cul-de-sac
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Carpets included
- South facing landscaped garden
- Double garage & off-road parking
- SHOW HOME NOW OPEN (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm)
- Built by award winning developers - Crayfern Homes
- Peaceful location
SHOW HOME OPEN FRIDAY - MONDAY 10 AM - 4 PM - AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
The Spinney is an elegant new development of four individual 5 bedroom detached homes set close to the beautiful open spaces of Hampshire, West Sussex and the South Downs National Park.
Designed, constructed and specified without compromise, each of these stunning new homes is styled to do justice to these beautiful surroundings. We know you’ll love them and living life at The Spinney.
1 The Spinney offers well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors. The home is approached by a paved pathway with portico covered entrance and front door opening into the welcoming entrance hall with storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor. Underfloor heating heats the entire ground floor with Porcelanosa flooring tiles fitted in the entrance hall, kitchen, cloakroom and bathrooms/ensuites. The dual aspect sitting room enjoys a view over the front garden, and has bi-folding doors opening out to the patio area at the rear of the home. Also enjoying a dual aspect is the stunning open-plan kitchen/dining room featuring a good range of wall and base units with Bosch built-in appliances, and Quartz worktops. French doors open out to the garden, and a further door opens to a utility room housing the wall mounted gas boiler, an additional sink, planned appliance space, and a cloakroom.
On the first floor we find the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower room, two further double bedrooms, and the luxurious family bathroom featuring a Roca white suite, Bristan taps, LED down lights, vanity unit with storage below and mirror above, roll top bath, double shower cubicle with above rain flow shower and heated towel rail. On the second floor there are two bedrooms, one dual aspect, and another with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
The development has a limestone approach drive. A large block paved driveway with adjacent lawned area leads onto to a double garage with twin up and over doors, connected power and lighting, and a rear access door to the garden.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio. A side gate provides access to the front of the property.
• Quartz 20mm work surfaces and upstands
• Integrated appliances to include, Bosch 50/50 fridge and freezer, induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave, dishwasher
• LED Under unit lighting to wall units and plinth lights
• Plumbing for washing machine
• Stainless steel sink with Bristan mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Super-efficient gas boiler, which operates the under floor heating, and hot water within your home(wet system)
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor
• Bathroom and En-Suite to have heated chrome towel rails
• Insulated to latest building regulation standards to create an energy efficient, cosy home
CLOAKROOM, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Roca white contemporary sanitary ware
• Bristan taps
• LED down lights
• Vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom and En-Suite (Where possible)
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom
• Porcelanosa full height tiling to Bathroom and En-Suites
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED downlights to Cloakroom, Kitchen Area, Bathroom and En-Suite
• External lights to front and rear
• Power and light points to Garage
• TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest Bedroom
• Internal doors to be Oak ‘Mendes’ with chrome door handles
• Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathroom and En-Suite.
• UPVC double glazed white windows
• Outside water tap (cold)
• Rear patio
• Close boarded fence boundaries (See plans)
• Block paved drive and Development roads.