- SHOW HOME FOR SALE -LAST ONE REMAINING
- TO INCLUDE LIGHT FITTINGS CURTAINS AND BLINDS
- Five bedroom, three bathroom detached newly built home
- Built by award winning developers - Crayfern Homes
- South facing landscaped garden
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Carpets included
- Double garage & off-road parking
- Private cul-de-sac location
COME AND VIEW THIS FANTASTIC SHOW HOME FOR SALE - LAST ONE REMAINING !!! £685,000 - To include Light fittings, Handmade curtains and blinds AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Treagust & Co is delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented detached family home built by Crayfern Homes. No. 3 The Spinney is currently the show home of this exclusive development of just four properties, and offers accommodation arranged over three floors, and is enhanced by a south facing landscaped garden, a double garage & off-road parking.
The home is approached by a paved pathway with portico covered entrance and front door opening into the welcoming entrance hall with storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor. Underfloor heating heats the entire ground floor with Porcelanosa flooring tiles fitted in the entrance hall, kitchen, cloakroom and bathrooms/ensuites. The dual aspect sitting room enjoys a view over the front garden, and has bi-folding doors opening out to the patio area at the rear of the home. Also enjoying a dual aspect is the stunning open-plan kitchen/dining room featuring a good range of wall and base units with Bosch built-in appliances, and Quartz worktops. French doors open out to the garden, and a further door opens to a utility room housing the wall mounted gas boiler, an additional sink, planned appliance space, and a cloakroom.
On the first floor we find the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower room, two further double bedrooms, and the luxurious family bathroom featuring a Roca white suite, Bristan taps, LED down lights, vanity unit with storage below and mirror above, roll top bath, double shower cubicle with above rain flow shower and heated towel rail. On the second floor there are two bedrooms, one dual aspect, and another with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
The development has a limestone approach drive. A large block paved driveway with adjacent lawned area leads onto to a double garage with twin up and over doors, connected power and lighting, and a rear access door to the garden.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio. A side gate provides access to the front of the property.
Perfectly positioned to give you the very best of countryside and coastline living, The Spinney also has Emsworth just down the road. The town has a history that goes all the way back to Saxon times but today is considered the gateway to Chichester’s famous harbour. What’s more, this is a place designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is loved by everyone from sailors and naturalists to artists, writers, walkers and, of course, residents.
• Quartz 20mm work surfaces and upstands
• Integrated appliances to include, Bosch 50/50 fridge and freezer, induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave, dishwasher
• LED Under unit lighting to wall units and plinth lights
• Plumbing for washing machine
• Stainless steel sink with Bristan mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Super-efficient gas boiler, which operates the under floor heating, and hot water within your home(wet system)
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor
• Bathroom and En-Suite to have heated chrome towel rails
• Insulated to latest building regulation standards to create an energy efficient, cosy home
CLOAKROOM, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Roca white contemporary sanitary ware
• Bristan taps
• LED down lights
• Vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom and En-Suite (Where possible)
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom
• Porcelanosa full height tiling to Bathroom and En-Suites
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED downlights to Cloakroom, Kitchen Area, Bathroom and En-Suite
• External lights to front and rear
• Power and light points to Garage
• TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest Bedroom
• Internal doors to be Oak ‘Mendes’ with chrome door handles
• Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathroom and En-Suite.
• UPVC double glazed white windows
• Outside water tap (cold)
• Rear patio
• Close boarded fence boundaries (See plans)
• Block paved drive and Development roads.